Vietnam to Cambodia Cycle

Challenge Inclusions

What's Included
  • • One-way flight from a London airport to Ho Chi Minh City
  • One-way flight from Siem Reap to a London airport
  • All accommodation
  • All meals, from dinner on day 2 to to breakfast on day 10
  • Bottled drinking water, snacks and fruit for all cycling days
  • Private air-conditioned vehicles for backup, support and transfers
  • Local English-speaking guides for cycling and for the Phnom Penh and Siem Reap visit
  • Mechanic and medical support
  • Global Adventure Challenges leader from the UK
  • Full and comprehensive first aid kits
  • Local boat trip to visit floating Cai Rang Market, Vietnam on day 5
  • Speed boat ticket for Chau Doc to Phnom Penh on day 6
  • All local ferry tickets and entrance fee into Angkor Wat Temple Complex
  • Local bike hire with spares
  • Challenge Medal
What's Not Included
  • Airport Tax and Fuel Surcharge Contribution – Please refer to Dates and Costs tab. These are approximately £250 and payable 12 weeks prior to departure
  • Visa for Vietnam
  • Visa for Cambodia – this is obtained at the border – participants need to take US $25 and a passport sized photo
  • Personal travel insurance
  • Alcoholic drinks and drinks during meals
  • Tips and gratuities
  • Please note that for bespoke challenges, inclusions and exclusions may differ

dates and costs

Payment Option A - Minimum Sponsorship

You pay the non-refundable Registration Fee to Global Adventure Challenges. This is used to administer the challenge, and to secure relevant permits. You then commit to raising the minimum sponsorship and send it to your chosen charity as you raise it - 80% of the minimum sponsorship MUST be received by the charity no later than 12 weeks* before departure. Failure to do so may mean non-participation in the challenge. Your chosen charity will decide when the remaining 20% should be received - this is a normally a couple of weeks after your return to the UK - proof of pledges may be required. The Challenge Costs will be paid for you by your charity out of the sponsorship raised. Do try and raise as much as you can, as every penny you raise over the minimum sponsorship will be retained by your charity too!

*For the challenges listed below, 80% of your minimum sponsorship must be received by your charity no later than 6 weeks before departure:
• Snowdon at Night Trek
• Hadrian’s Wall 25KM Trek
• Peak District Trek 25KM
• Ben Nevis at Night Trek
• Yorkshire 3 Peaks Trek
• Hadrian’s Wall Trek

Payment Option B - Self-Funding

This option enables you to fund the entire challenge yourself, which means you do not have to commit to raising a set sponsorship.  You pay the non-refundable Registration Fee to Global Adventure Challenges.  You will then be required to pay the challenge balance no later than 12* weeks before the challenge date.  Although no fundraising is required, we do strongly encourage you to support a charity of your choice and raise as much as you possibly can.

*For the challenges listed below, the challenge balance invoice is to be paid no later than 6 weeks before departure:
• Snowdon at Night Trek
• Hadrian’s Wall 25KM Trek
• Peak District Trek 25KM
• Ben Nevis at Night Trek
• Yorkshire 3 Peaks Trek
• Hadrian’s Wall Trek

2024

**13 - 23 April Only**

Registration Fee

£199

Option A - Minimum Sponsorship

£2,740

Option B - Self-Funding

£1,370

When?

 13 – 23 April   Register Now 

 *Ground Only - Flights Not Included* 

Registration Fee

£299

Option A - Minimum Sponsorship

£3,900

Option B - Self-Funding

£1,950

Airport Tax & Fuel Surcharge

£250

Single Occupancy Supplement (Optional)

£425

When?

 17 - 27 November   Register Now 

2025

Registration Fee

£299

Option A - Minimum Sponsorship

£4,040

Option B - Self-Funding

£2,020

Airport Tax & Fuel Surcharge

£250

Single Occupancy Supplement (Optional)

£450

When?

 12 – 22 April   Register Now